legendary-codex Index du Forum
Forum externe de l'alliance Legendary-Codex sur Lord Of Ultima
legendary-codex Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Dalvik Hack ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legendary-codex Index du Forum -> Section debutant -> Tutoriel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Dalvik Hack Répondre en citant

Facebook Dalvik Hack
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

APKInspector provides both analysis functions and graphic features for the users to gain deep insight into the malicious apps. This was sometime in early 1991 if I remember correctly. ansible 1772 days ago We use flashcache on one of our build servers. It's a Wildfire S, very small and lightweight, has a web browser. This isn't normally possible, but we examined the Android source code and used Java reflection to directly modify some of its internal structures. Some bug in Steam requires me to put an ugly hack in the kernel to address it. Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, Ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut,and all others that try to hijack your session via Man In The Middle through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning. The head of google claimed that it can run on 512mb devices. I suggest, for example, . As it stands right now, if you want just push notifications you are giving up 20k methods of your 65k limit for that alone.Just look at this post from Jake Wharton (leading Android open source developer): . runeks 1248 days ago IMHO, Google (Android) seems to be at fault here, as they lack a proper way to determine whether an app is compatible with a particular device, without false negatives.Instead of getting angry at developers (eg. jug6ernaut 1248 days ago I'm sure it was a consideration. redDragon 1248 days ago Oh you will be surprised: Not every game requires higher Android version, they are mostly satisfied with c++, Games: Gingerbread (14%) . Is there any particular reason it is limited to 2 bytes ? . In this case they could have justified supporting devices ICS up, Gingerbread and down does not have a lot of market share I assume. It should also work fine for debug builds without proguard, and also without bumping build times up beyond a two minutes. Once it finds the vulnerabilities, it will email or text you letting you know how many vulnerabilities you have. Can make calls and probably can send short messages. The author makes it sound like it's some horrible sin. js 1248 days ago Below are some choice quotes from the last time this came up almost 1.5 years ago; interesting how the peanut gallery has mellowed over time. It works on some Gingerbread devices (and, annoyingly, all emulated Gingerbread devices I've tried) but not all. It's changing the local process only and has no influence on any other apps (which are not just sandboxed into their own processes but also their own user ids) . Nobody is installing an old boxed copy of Facebook 2.0 - google can just ask facebook to remove the hack when they've fixed it, and instantly everyone who installs the app it has the fix, and for anyone else the update is a tap away. calling it "cheating" and a "horrible hack"), who want to maximize the compatibility of their app, the Android team should add a standard way for apps to define what they need to be compatible with a device, without getting false negatives. What a waste. This would not be a problem if it weren't for the fact that dx also squashes all classes into one single class, meaning that instead of being 65K methods per class you now get 65K per apk. There's also plenty of software where the vendor isn't around anymore which is still widely used. yeureka 1772 days ago I don't get it. kevb 1248 days ago This hack can't screw up another application, the author is wrong about that. ntlve 1248 days ago This is just me guessing but one of the initial goals of Dalvik was to use as little space as possible (due to memory constraints of hardware at that time). redDragon 1248 days ago Yes and still FB relies on this patch to run its app, and sometimes it does fail as happened on my device. konstruktor 1772 days ago This may be true for X, but concerning the kernel, Linus Torvalds states very clearly that whatever change breaks existing client code is a kernel bug. rwallace 1248 days ago Since we stopped using 16-bit CPUs, yes, it does. Many apps simply will not work. But reading the documentation makes it easy to detect API brokenness while it can still be unfucked. It's unimaginable that they really expect their app to work at all on an old phone without choking it to death.If I grasp this correctly, printing just the method names would create a book double the size of the King James Version of the Bible. dubcanada 1248 days ago I'm confused on how it can screw up another application? Aren't all the applications sandboxed? 5a02188284
answers for picture iq on facebook level 59chat de facebook nokia c3facebook hack java softwarefb.com login facebookcan 39;t login to facebook macfacebook connect magento pluginfacebook app form submithotmail https [url:1fd139693f=http://www.facebook.com]www.facebook.com login.php login_attempt=1[/url:1fd139693f]nothing says insecure like a joint facebook accountfacebook plugin for firefox photos

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legendary-codex Index du Forum -> Section debutant -> Tutoriel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006